The below section is relevant only for Israeli Investors. If you are a non-Israeli investor, please skip to the "General" section below
This website is for the exclusive use of qualified clients as defined on Schedule 1 (the “Schedule”) of the Securities Law, 1968 (the “Law”):
(1) A Joint Investments Trust Fund, within its meaning in the Joint Investment Trusts Law 5754-1994, or a company for management of a said fund;
(2) A provident fund or a management company, as defined in the Control of Financial Services Law (Provident Funds) 5765-2005;
(3) An insurer, within its meaning in the Insurance Business (Control) Law 5741-1981;
(4) A banking corporation and an auxiliary body corporate, within their meaning in the Banking (Licensing) Law 5741-1981, exclusive of a joint service company, which acquire for themselves or for customers who are investors enumerated in section 15A(b) of the Law;
(5) A portfolio manager, within its meaning in section 8(b) of the Regulation of Investment Counseling and Portfolio Management Law 5755-1995, who acquires for himself or for customers who are investors enumerated in section 15A(b of the Law);
(6) An investment counselor or an investment marketer, within their meaning in section 7(c) of the Regulation of Investment Counseling and Portfolio Management Law 5755-1995, who acquires for himself;
(7) A Stock Exchange member who acquires for himself or for customers who are investors enumerated in section 15A(b) of the Law;
(8) An underwriter who meets the qualifications under section 56(c) of the Law who buys for himself;
(9) a risk capital fund; for this purpose, "risk capital fund" – a body corporate, the main activity of which is investment in bodies corporate whose main activity – at the time of the investment – is research and development or the production of innovative and knowhow intensive products or processes, investment in which involves greater risk than is common with other investments;
(10) A body corporate wholly owned by investors enumerated in section 15A(b) of the Law;
(11) A body corporate – other than a body corporate formed for the acquisition of SECURITIES LAW 5728-1968 130 securities from a certain offer – with an equity capital in excess of NS 50 million;
(12) An individual for whom one of the following exists:
the total value of Liquid Assets that he owns exceeds NIS 8 million;
his income in each of the last two years, was more than NIS 1.2 million, or that the income of his Family Unit is more than NIS 1.8 million;
the total value of the Liquid Assets he owns exceeds NIS 5 million and his income in each of the last two years, was more than NIS 600 thousands, or that the income of his Family Unit is more than NIS 900 thousands;
in this regard-
"Liquid Assets" – cash, deposits, financial assets as defined in the Investment Counseling and Portfolio Management Law 5755-1995 and securities traded in the stock exchange;
"Family Unit" – an individual and his family members who live with him or that financially supported one by another;
This website is not addressed to other non-qualified clients, such as retail investors. In using this website the user warrants that he/she/it is qualified as qualified client. The fund have not been approved for distribution by the Israeli Securities Authority. The investment fund described herein is therefore not subject to any regulatory supervision in Israel and their public distribution is forbidden.
This website contains information on investments and the dissemination of this information may be subject to or restricted by laws and regulations in particular jurisdictions. Information from this website is not intended to be published or made available to any person in any jurisdiction where prohibited by laws or regulations and must not be used in any way that would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Specifically, the products and services mentioned on this website must not be promoted in any jurisdiction where this would not be permitted. It is the responsibility of any persons who access the information contained in this website to observe all applicable laws and regulations of such jurisdiction. For the avoidance of doubt, this website is not directed at US persons.
The content of this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any shares or units in any of the funds referred to herein, in any jurisdiction to any person. Where an offer document is current, applications may only be made on an Application Form for the relevant funds, which will be available on request to investors fulfilling the relevant criteria.
This website provides general information only and should not be regarded as investment, tax, legal or any other form of advice. Prior to making any investment decision it is recommended that you seek advice on whether the information is appropriate to your needs, financial circumstances and investment objectives.
Users should be aware of the risks associated with investments in financial products. Please be reminded that past performance is not a guide to future performance, the value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount you invested, and rates of currency exchange may cause the value of investments to go up or down.
The website is provided on an “as is” basis and BullX Capital does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete, current, secure or that it will be free from viruses or other harmful elements. BullX, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any damages, losses or liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
This website is not to be published, circulated, reproduced or distributed in whole or in part without the written consent of BullX Capital. The information provided on this website is for personal, non-commercial use. The information on this website is subject to change without prior notice.
If you contact us or provide any personal data through this website, you consent to us keeping a record of this information. We may use it to provide products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. We may also use third party service providers to track details of visits to our site (including but not limited to traffic and location data) to improve our service to you. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a location outside the European Economic Area and may be processed by third parties on our behalf.
Where this website contains links to other websites, BullX does not make any representations nor does it endorse the information contained on third party websites.